Top Stories Week 48: Dhahran Central Park, YLAB Academy, and the DWG celebrates Founders Day
In Dhahran’s Central Park, over 250,000 square meters of rugged landscape was transformed using state-of-the-art xeriscaping techniques to conserve irrigation resources while expanding vegetation and maintaining aesthetic appeal.
Here are some of the most read items on Aramco LIFE over the past week and month.
Top five from the past week
- Aramco unveils Central Park in the heart of Dhahran
- YLAB Academy 8 puts brightest to the test
- CEO to YLAB: ‘In the minds of the young is the future of Aramco’
- Dhahran Women’s Group highlights international flavor for 75th Founders Day
- CEO at Nikkei: Aramco’s young leaders key to its bright future
Top three from the past month