Former HSBC CEO Gulliver named to Aramco Board of Directors
In addition to serving as HSBC head fro 2011 to 2018, Stuart T. Gulliver currently serves on several boards.
Stuart T. Gulliver has been named to the Aramco Board of Directors.
Gulliver currently serves as a director on the boards of the Olayan Group, the Saudi British Bank, the Airport Authority Hong Kong, and Jardine Matheson. He serves on the international advisory council for the HK Stock Exchange. Gulliver also serves as the chairman and nonexecutive director for Maggie’s Centers and a Trustee for the SBSA.
He has also served in the following capacities:
• Group CEO with HSBC from 2011 to 2018
• Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation from 2011 to 2018
• Chairman of HSBC Bank plc, HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd., HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) SA and HSBC France
• Deputy chairman of HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG and a member of its supervisory board
• CEO, Global Banking Markets & Global Asset Management with HSBC from 2008-2010
• Group managing director, USA with HSBC from 2006-2008
• Group managing director and head, Corporate, Investment Banking & Markets with HSBC from 2004-2006
• Group GM and co-head, Corporate, Investment Banking & Markets with HSBC from 2003-2004
• Group GM and head, Global Markets with HSBC from 2002-2003
• Group GM and head, Treasury & Capital Markets APAC with HSBC from 2000-2002
• Head, Treasury & Capital Markets APAC with HSBC from 1996-2000
• Regional head, Treasury & Capital Markets APAC with HSBC from 1994-1996.
Gulliver obtained an M.A. degree in Jurisprudence from the University of Oxford in 1980.