Company appoints Khalid H. Al-Dabbagh to Aramco Board of Directors
Al-Dabbagh was Aramco’s chief financial officer during its Initial Public Offering as the company’s chief financial officer and currently serves as chairman of the Board of Directors for SABIC.
Khalid H. Al-Dabbagh has recently been appointed to the Aramco Board of Directors. Currently, Al-Dabbagh serves as the chairman of the Board of Directors for SABIC and director on the Board of Governors of the GCC Board Directors Institute.
Al-Dabbagh has also served in the following capacities at Aramco:
• Senior vice president Finance, Strategy & Development and the CFO from 2018 to 2021
• Financial controller from 2012 to 2018
• Treasurer from 2010 to 2012
• Manager of the Business Analysis Department, with Strategy and Marketing Analysis from 2008 to 2010
• Acting executive director of Marketing, Supply, and Joint Venture Coordination, 2008
• Manager of Crude Oil Sales and Marketing, 2008
• Director of Joint Venture Development and Support from 2006 to 2008
• President and CEO for Saudi Petroleum International Inc. in New York from 2003 to 2006
• Managing director for Saudi Petroleum Ltd. in Tokyo from 2001 to 2003.
Al-Dabbagh has also previously served as:
• Chairman of the Board of Saudi Aramco Development Company (SADCO)
• Chairman of the Wisayah Investment Management Company
• Board director with Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K.
• Board director of Sadara Chemical Company
• Board director of ARLANXEO Holding B.V.
• Board director of Fujian Refining and Petrochemical Company
• Board director of Saudi Aramco Base Oil Company (Luberef)
• Board director of the Arab Petroleum Pipeline Company (Sumed)
• Vice chairman of Sinopec SenMei Products Company
• Board member of Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures
• Board member of the Saudi Aramco Entrepreneurship Center
• Board member of the Pengerang Refining and Petrochemical (PrefChem)
• Board member of Aramco Trading Company (ATC) and the chairman of its Board Audit Committee.
Al-Dabbagh obtained a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Toledo in 1985 and has completed a number of executive leadership programs, including the Senior Executive Program at the London Business School.