Tanween is back: Experience it all from Nov. 1-4
This year’s theme is “Scale.”
Tanween Ithra’s Creativity Conference، is back for its sixth edition at Ithra, and this time, we’re diving deep into the theme of "Scale.” Scale in design isn't just about measuring and quantifying; it's a dynamic concept that spans from macro to micro, encompassing ratios, sizes and relationships among various elements. We're not simply exploring scale quantitatively; we're delving into its qualitative impacts.
From architecture to fashion, graphic design and more, our creative visitors will examine the diverse methods and perspectives of applying the concept of scale in various design fields. By understanding how to leverage scale effectively, they will uncover innovative solutions to today's challenges.
Join us at Tanween from Nov. 1-4 at the Great Hall as we celebrate the scalability of design and its profound possibilities.
Why attend Tanween?
Participating in Tanween can provide designers with exposure, networking opportunities, industry recognition, feedback, and potential collaborations, helping them advance their careers, expand their professional network, and gain valuable insights and experiences int he design industry.
Exceptional learning experience
- Opportunity to meet top leaders in the creative industry.
- Learn in an interactive environment alongside other like-minded people.
Uniquely curated exhibitions
- Highlights innovative design solutions and thought-provoking ideas with the design industry.
- Each exhibition offers a unique experiences and perspective.
- “A Day with an Expert” lets the participant experience a personalized and unique learning journey.
- Carefully selected exhibitions that showcase a diverse range of design disciplines and concepts.
- Opportunity to design a real-life solution d make a tangible impact.
Networking and collaboration opportunity
- Chance to connect with industry peers, potential collaborators, design influencers, and representatives.
- The event serves as a platform for designers to receive valuable feedback and critique.
- Help designers improve their work.
- Different learning exposures to the talks, panel discussions, workshops, and exhibitions.
- Expand their knowledge, gain inspiration, and stay updated with the latest developments in the design industry.
Exposure and global reach
- Taneween will attract a diverse range of creative professionals from around the world.
- Participants will potentially receive intenrnational recognition to boost their networking and career.
Among the events at this year’s Tanween conference include the opening ceremony, “A Day with an Expert” program, workshops, panels, exhibitions, and the Tanween Mega Challenge. There are no fees required to attend the conference except for the workshops and “A Day with an Expert.”
Speakers include Carlos Moreno, Dan Goods, Nada Debs, Carmelo Zappula, Mohamed Samir, Genis, Leonid Slonimskiy, Niko McGlashan, Ibrahim Shams, and Nadia Danhash.
Most of Tanween’s programs are designed for adults, but the exhibitions in the Great Hall are designed for those ages 14 and older.
Tickets are available at https://www.ithra.com or at the King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture’s box office. Ithra Excellence-level Members and Knowledge-level Members receive discounts for workshops and the “A Day with a Specialist Program.