JHAH announces changes in collection times for medication refills in Dhahran
Save time by refilling online.
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) is implementing plans to ensure a better patient experience, to reduce congestion and traffic within JHAH Dhahran facilities by providing different services options, and to capitalize on digital solutions.
Effective Aug. 1, the times for the collection of medication refills at the Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Dhahran Primary Care and Specialty Clinics Pharmacies will be changing as follows:
1. Primary Care: 4-9 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m.-9 p.m. on weekends
2. Specialist Clinic Pharmacy: 4-6 p.m. on weekdays only.
All other locations will continue to operate medication collections during their usual opening hours.
Save time by refilling online
1. All JHAH-registered patients with active refills receive SMS reminders seven days ahead of their due date and you can easily arrange this refill via MyChart.
2. You can request MyChart notifications to inform you when medication is ready for collection at the pharmacy or drive-through in Dhahran.
3. Home Delivery is also available for eligible patients in all of the following locations, with delivery within three days of the request being made:
• Al-Hasa (Hofuf, Mubarraz, and village areas)
• Ras Tanura