Happy New Year
VIDEO: How many ways can you say Happy New Year?
Aramco employees offer up New Year's greetings. Add your greeting in the comments section.
In a way of welcoming the new year, we asked some employees to share their new year greetings by the languages which they communicate with.
Here is a list of the pronunciations of Happy New Year in the languages used by the participating Aramcons:
- “Puthu vathsara aashamsakal” – Malayalam
- “Blwyddyn Newydd Dd,” – Welsh
- “sanad wanaagsan” – Somali
- “Bonne année” – French
- “Manigong Bagong Taon!” – Tagalog
- “Gelukkige nuwejaar” – Afrikaans
- “Suba aluth auruddhak wewaa!” – Sinhala
- “Gelukkig nieuwjaar” – Dutch
- “Feliz ano novo” – Portuguese
- “Naiya saal Mubarak” – Urdu
- “Kul aam wa antom bikhair” – Arabic
What language have we missed? Add your greeting using the inattentive language in the comments box below.