Announcing the JHAH ‘Tareeqi’ way finding application
Visiting the clinic or hospital and not sure how to get to your appointment? Download the app.
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare’s new way finding technology helps ensure your visit to our Dhahran facilities run smoothly. The enhanced JHAH navigation application is now available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The app provides a number of benefits, including:
- Helps you find your way with easy-to-use maps
- Allows you to check the location of a clinic or service in advance
- Provides a listing of our services and amenities.
If you prefer to use the online map, please click here.
How the app works
Tareeqi offers a number of features to help you find your way.
A live blue dot helps you navigate to your destination via a map on your mobile device. Also, voice prompts from the app will guide you and provide directions to find your way.
Also, you can select a wheelchair-accessible route or the nearest emergency exit.
To use Tareeqi, follow these three simple steps.
- Download the application from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Launch it, then select the clinic you are hading to
- Tareeqi will guide you using the quickest route to your selected clinic.
For more information about Tareeqi, click here.