Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare expands Dhahran parking options
New valet parking services improves ease of use and adds pickup/drop-off locations.
Parking can be a challenge in busy areas, including when visiting the hospital or clinic.
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) is delighted to announce that in addition to free of charge pre-appointment valet parking for patients, JHAH Dhahran valet parking services now provides paid valet parking for JHAH visitors.
The expanded offering includes: valet parking, monthly parking options, and car wash services. Find out more https://www.jhah.com/en/patient-information/outpatient-information.
The provision of the pre-appointment valet parking remains free of charge to patients, the terms and conditions are shown below.
Furthermore, for improved ease of use, two additional valet service drop/off pickup locations have been added to the current location at the Specialty Clinic entrance.
Valet parking service drop/off pickup locations include:
• Carpark between Surgicare (Building 62) and the Oncology & Blood Disorders Clinic (Building 1195). *NEW*
• Carpark between Primary Care Clinic (Building 50) and the Dental Clinic (Building 54). *NEW*
• Specialty Clinic carpark entrance.
• Visit https://www.jhah.com/en/patient-information/outpatient-information to view the parking and facilities map. The service is available Sunday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The service is available Sundays through Thursdays, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
These enhancements are part of the JHAH parking augmentation strategy. Please note: As a condition of use for the valet service free of charge, patients may be asked to provide confirmation of their appointment time, such as:
• JHAH SMS Appointment Confirmation
• JHAH Appointment Slip (printout or digital)
• JHAH MyChart (printout or digital)
For additional information, call Facilities Customer Care at (013) 870-7777.